Search Engine Optimization
Why Use Search Engine Optimization?
- Increase brand awareness
- Increase website traffic
- Increase in visit depth and engagement time
- Increase website conversions
- Increase online revenue
Contact me today for a FREE SEO audit
The Right SEO Approach
Search Engine Optimization is a much misunderstood field and is an industry unfortunately filled with as many bad practitioners as good. The difference between good SEO (White Hat) and bad SEO (Black Hat) simply put is hard work and relevancy. Black Hat SEO seeks shortcuts to get your website ranking fast by any means, which usually includes building scores of links from any website that will provide links that are visible to search engines whether they are relevant or not. The trouble with that approach? You are gaming the search engines and forcing your site to be shown for keywords that you are not necessarily relevant for. This can lead to search engines eventually figuring out you are gaming the system and dropping your ranking or blocking you from the search engines. On the other hand if the search engines don’t figure you out you may now be getting more visitors to your website, but if they are not finding what they were looking for they will quickly leave and all of your effort has been for nothing.
How I Can Help
As a Search Engine Optimization practitioner I choose to take the White Hat SEO approach. So how is this different? This approach is all about relevance and providing your visitor with what they are looking for rather than solely trying to please search engines. My Search Engine Optimization process involves:
- Auditing your website for structural or coding issues.
- Reviewing (and setting up if required) your website analytics to understand current traffic patterns.
- Ensuring your site is being visited (crawled) by major search engines.
- Examining and addressing any website issues flagged by the search engines.
- Reviewing the keywords you would like to be found for and making suggestions to maximize relevant traffic.
- Reviewing existing content for relevance to your keywords.
- Including social media in your Search Engine Optimization efforts.
- Relevant natural link building by gaining links from relevant and trustworthy websites.
My approach to Search Engine Optimization isn’t magic, and I make no guarantees for number 1 rankings. The algorithms used by search engines such as Google are extremely complex and no SEO can claim to fully understand them. What SEOs like myself can promise is to bring search engine marketing expertise and hard work to your marketing team to ensure you are producing relevant keyword focused content that is highly visible to search engines and to ensure that it gains those all important votes of confidence through relevant links and social shares.
Ready to get started?